The clocks have gone forward this morning (i think!) so I haven't got a clue what time it is because some of my electronic things automatically go an hour forward, some don't so I'm completely confused! Ive had such a busy week though and I finally have a day off so I intend to enjoy it to the max! Michael and I booked our wedding this week and we're so excited. Its for 3 years time which may seem like forever away but I'm sure it will come round really quickly, plus it will take us that long to save!
Today I thought id show you a video I've recently uploaded to Youtube. Its the 13 questions tag and I tag you all to do it, whether you have your own channel or blog.
Here are the questions:
1. What do you order at Starbucks?
2. What's one thing in your closet you can't live without?
3. What's one thing that most people don't know about you?
4. What's one thing you want to do before you die?
5. What's one food you can't live without?
6. What's one quote that you live your life by?
7. What do you like and dislike about Youtube community?
8. What's your n°1 song on your Ipod/Itunes?
9. What kind of style would you describe yourself as having?
10. Favourite number?
11. Two hobbies?
12. Two pet peeves?
13. Your guilty pleasure?
What have you been up to this week? Have you done this tag? Please leave me the link below if you have so I can have a looksie :)