Want to win everything here? Read on to find out more!
August marks my blog's third birthday and to celebrate, I'm giving away some beauty and fashion goodies. I haven't offered many giveaways on my blog over the years as I've wanted to build up my readership on my own merit, but now I really feel like I have achieved that. Blogging has brought me some of the most amazing lifelong friends and also some incredible opportunities but it has been through a lot of hard work and determination as I'm sure many of you reading this who also write a blog will know! I'm so thankful for every single one of you who takes the time to read my blog, comment and get in touch with me, it means the world to me and I couldn't do it without you.
There are a lot of prizes to be won and there will be only one winner...
- Victoria's Secret Pure DayDream Gift Set- including a gorgeous mint green striped Victoria's Secret makeup/ wash bag, a 125ml Hydrating Body Lotion, 125ml Fragrance Mist and a 125ml Body Wash all in the gorgeous Pure DayDream scent of pearl orchid and pink currant. I purchased this specifically for a giveaway earlier this year when I was in London on a photoshoot with Simply Be.
- Eternal Love watch- white leather look strap with a white face set in a silver coloured bezel and 24 genuine SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS crystals.
- Beauty UK Eye Shadow Collection in no 4. Earth Child- gorgeous eye shadow palette with 10 beautiful shades ranging from black and white to grey, brown and green. Comes with a double ended sponge applicator.
- ImPRESS Press on Manicure in 56886 French manicure- these are press on nails that give you the look of an instant French manicure. They're so fast and easy to apply. There are 24 nails in a pack with 12 nail sizes.
- Mia Flora Moroccan Argan Oil- this is a great treat for your hair, skin and nails. It is a moisturising emollient for dry, rough skin, rich in Vitamin E and anti-ageing. I've featured this on my blog many times as I love using my own so much.
- Stylfile- created by apprentice winner Tom Pellereau, this S shaped nail file follows the curve of the nail and makes filing your nails super quick and easy.
- The Vintage Cosmetic Company Eyelash Curler- great quality eyelash curler with 2 spare cushion pads.
- Colourful waterfall earrings- a great way to add a pop of colour to your summertime outfits.
- Beauty UK Paint for Life nail polish set- three gorgeous pink shades of nail polish representing hope, strength and love.
- Brown and multi tonal blue spot sarong- perfect to use as a beach cover up or even as a scarf.
- The Vintage Cosmetic Company Slanted Tweezers- high quality, stainless steel slanted tweezers for shaping your brows. Usually available from Feel Unique.
- Sudocrem Skin Care Cream- whenever I get the odd spot, I pop on some of this and it works a treat at clearing up my skin. I'll be doing a post on this very soon.
- Impress Press on Manicure in 58065 So, So Stellar- like with the French manicure nails, these are quick and easy to apply. 24 in a pack with 12 different sizes. These are a short length and come in a gorgeous petrol colour. Multi tonal with shades of purple, green and silver shimmering through.
- Derma V10 Solkiss Natural Look Fake Tan Mousse- fake it until you make it that's my motto. If you haven't got a natural sun tan then try out a false tanner to give you a sunkissed glow.
- St Moriz Instant Face Tan- this is a wash off face tan in a medium shade with a matte finish. It claims to be water resistant, non streaking and fast drying so perfect for summer days.
- Le Keux Cosmetics Black Cadillac Eyeliner- usually available from here and in a pot shaped like a jewel, this black eyeliner paint is vegan friendly and perfect for creating that vintage winged eyeliner flick.
- Sun In Spray In Hair Lightener- this is the gentle formula with lemon that can add subtle sun kissed highlights to your hair.
- Vintage Style Floral Pattern Sunglasses- super pretty white sunglasses with pink, blue and green flowers and leaves printed on them. These are absolutely gorgeous.
There will be one lucky winner chosen at random and the giveaway is open internationally- I will pay to ship these prizes to you wherever you are in the world! It is open from today until 21st September and I will contact the winner within 48 hours of the giveaway ending. I'll also annotate on this post to say who has won. To gain an entry, all you have to do is follow the Rafflecopter prompts below. Like most giveaways, entry requires supporting me and my blog in some way but I have also included entries for supporting my friend Hayley who is the owner of hair extensions company HJ Extensions. She has been a good friend to me for years having transformed my hair from drab to fab on countless occasions so I'd love it if you could support her too.
This competition is now closed----------
And the winner is
Thank you for entering and GOOD LUCK!!
Where to find me