|Swimming costume from Swimwear 365|
I shop online at so many different websites as I'm sure you'll have noticed from my blog and I particularly like those websites that are online catalogues because usually they'll give you a credit limit that you can spend up to. I don't like to pay interest on items or spread the cost but the option is often there for those that want to use that facility. However I do like having a credit facility because it means that I can order lots and lots of items in different sizes, try them all on a home, send the ones back that don't fit or that I don't like and then only pay for the items that I keep. That's the only thing that I don't like about websites like ASOS. There's always so much that I want to order but I hate having to pay for it all upfront, knowing that I'll not be keeping it all and then having to wait for a refund!
There are so many online catalogues out there, here are three of them:
Kaleidoscope Online Fashion Catalogue
Kaleidoscope is one of the leading women's online catalogues with a clothing range that is wide enough to cater for many age ranges. Even though the market that they currently have is aimed at the over 40s, they are now trying to break into the market for the younger customer. Kaleidoscope have become popular by their supply of gorgeous home products like bedding, curtains, rugs and several over décor accessories. For fashion, there's plenty to choose from with a great variety of boots and shoes, lingerie, nightwear, sportswear and more.
Their main features include:
- They have great quality clothing
- They have a good number of elegant products and several ways of making payments.
- Even shoppers with bad credit may be able to shop easily with Kaleidoscope.
- They give 20% off to customers who are new as soon as they register an account with them.
- They have a support team to make sure you're happy with your service.
Curvissa Online Plus Size Fashion Catalogue
Curvissa are a fantastic online fashion catalogue, especially if you're plus sized as they stock sizes 14 through to 32. They have everything a curvy girl needs from casual wear like jumpers and jeans, fleeces for colder days and t-shirts through to occasion and party wear like evening tops, blazers, accessories and dresses. I've been loving their clothes for ages now, remember my video with Curvissa at Plus North?
Their main features are:
- Stock some great brands that aren't available on other plus size websites
- Shape calculator in case you'd like some help choosing outfits
- Give a 20% discount on initial orders
- Flexible payment options, including one that allows you to pay later after buying an item
You can shop online at Curvissa here.
Swimwear 365 Online Swimwear Fashion Catalogue
As the name would suggest, Swimwear 365 stock swimwear. They stock a huge range of sizes from a 6 through to 34, including cup sizes that go up to a G. This means that the swimwear from this website can fit a wider range of body sizes, shapes and types than many other swimwear websites that tend to limit shoppers to smaller sizes ranges. That's ok I suppose if you're in the middle of a size range but if you're very small and the website starts at a size 8, if that doesn't fit you then you will have to shop elsewhere to find a 6, equally if a store only goes up to a 24 and you're a 24-26 then you may be sized out of a store.
With Swimwear 365, they have so many gorgeous pieces in stock in lots of different sizes so there's something for everyone. My last swimsuit from them featured in this post, I still have it and it is in great condition! As well as bikinis, tankinis and swimming costumes, they also stock beachwear, footwear and some other clothing pieces.
The main features of shopping at Swimwear 365 are:
- Wide range of swimwear and clothing pieces in a vast range of sizes
- They allow you to purchase an item and pay in the next couple of months
- When new customers place their first order, they are given a 10% discount
- Ordering an item is very quick and easy to do and the delivery options are flexible so you can choose the one to suit you!
I could write about online shops all day, I'm forever searching online for new stores to check out!
Do you order online from any catalogues? What are your favourite online shops?
*I have written this post in collaboration with Catalogues 247