WhatLauraDid: Week 49 6 Stone Down!

I DID IT!  This week I hit my 6 stone weight loss mark and I’m sooooo proud of myself.  The hard task will be keeping it off over Christmas but I’m quietly confident that if I’m conscious of what I’m eating, being good 80% of the time and a little naughty for the remaining 20% and I keep up the exercise then I should be able to keep it off.

As the party season approaches, I’ve been wearing my Clip Hair Extensions loads on nights out.  I thought I’d review them this week for you as I’m planning on doing a tutorial on my big bouncy curl hair style that I’ve been wearing in a lot of my outfit posts lately.  One such post is the works do outfit post where I wore another gorgeous dress from AX Paris.  I received a lovely parcel from Holland and Barrett too which was a LBD Party SOS kit which I posted about this week.

This year I don’t have a little black dress to wear but I have a gorgeous cobalt blue embellished dress from Simply Be that I cannot wait to wear.  I’ve written a first impressions post on it.

I also blogged a more casual outfit this week on my way out to the cinema, featuring my new gorgeous New Look fury shoe boots and my Clothing at Tesco poncho.

Christmas is really fast approaching now and I’ve had the chance to talk about a couple of gorgeous gifts on my blog this week, starting with the Fragrance Essentials Rollerball Trio by Fresh and then the Dirty Works Mini Marvels Body Butter Trio which is a really purse friendly option, perhaps for a Secret Santa gift or a stocking filler.

What have you been up to this week?  Are you getting ready for the big man coming?


  1. xtiffyxx
    December 6, 2012 / 12:05 pm

    Well done you! 🙂 xxx

  2. Anonymous
    December 6, 2012 / 1:04 pm

    Well done on the weight loss Laura. Amazing – really.A post re. your routine/eating habits etc would be very interesting!Keep up the great work.M.

  3. Just me, Leah
    December 6, 2012 / 9:18 pm

    Congrats Laura! That's an amazing achievement. Have you done a post before about what you've changed to lose the weight? If so, could you point me to it? If not, could you please do one? I'm sure I'm not the only one who could use some tips and inspiration. xx

Leave a Reply